- First, locate your PDC Server. Open the command prompt and type: netdom /query fsmo
- Log in to your PDC Server and open the command prompt.
- Stop the W32Time service: net stop w32time
- Configure the external time sources, type: w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:0.pool.ntp.org
- Make your PDC a reliable time source for the clients. Type: w32tm /config /reliable:yes
- Start the w32time service: net start w32time
- The windows time service should begin synchronizing the time. You can check the external NTP servers in the time configuration by typing: w32tm /query /configuration
- Check the Event Viewer for any errors.
Have more questions? Submit a request