To back up your website, please follow the below steps.
- Log into your cPanel account
- Open the backups section via the search feature on the left hand side
- Once in the backup section, press “download or generate a full website backup”
- This will take you through to a new page, here enter your email address where required – leave the other settings as they are and press “Generate Backup”
- The backup will now run on the system, and generate a report which will be sent through to your email account, once you have received the confirmation press the “Go Back” button in cPanel
- At the top of this page, you should now get a “Backups Available for Download” list, click the backup you wish to download and select where you would like to download the file to. This file is a zipped copy of the website.